Often we meet business owners who are overwhelmed by the number of IT solutions they have in place as their business has grown. Most commonly we find that customers are paying for multiple pieces of software, that are largely unreliable. Customers often tell us they’ve lost track of which system does what and how, resulting in overwhelm, mounting IT bills, and time wasted trying to figure things out.
At Panther Business IT Services we only sell solutions that we use day today to run our business – and we like things to run smoothly and efficiently. Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting & Office Apps are central to our IT services, with tonnes of value crammed into one monthly subscription.
10 reasons why we love using Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting & Office Apps:
- Perhaps most importantly, a 99.9% up-time guarantee is included. With Microsoft Exchange Email we know we have word class email hosting that is constantly updated and improved, with a financially backed SLA, and fully GDPR compliant.
- Emails are synced across all devices, so if you have to pop out of the office for a meeting, you never have to miss a single email. But not only are emails synced – so are contacts, calendars, email aliases and more. (Up to 5 devices per user)
- The full Office App suite is included: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, Publisher and Access, and can be accessed across all devices (Publisher and Access are PC only).
- A subscription includes Outlook Customer Manager, a CRM tool to manage your customer relationships, so you can stream line the way you interact with your customers.
- Microsoft Bookings (included) allows you to manage your own digital calendar where customers can book appointments directly, which will sync automatically with your calendar and send a confirmation email to your customer, and one to you so you can see when a booking has been made.
- Microsoft Invoicing (included) allows you to save time creating and sending invoices, tracking payments and more.
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
- Build automated workflow between apps, e.g. tracking your work hours and location, tracking your expenses in Excel, save email attachments automatically to cloud storage and more.
- 1TB of cloud storage accessible from anywhere, on any device. Easily share documents with others and control who can edit files.
- Microsoft Teams (included) allows you to easily collaborate with your team and your clients to present your projects, comment/discuss updates, and create unity within projects.
There are so many more apps and features included that we haven’t listed here, and it’s all for just one monthly price instead of multiple apps that might be £5 – £10 a month each.
We include full support, and we’re confident that it will improve the way you work. We use it for our day to day activities here and Panther and wouldn’t be without it.
Please get in touch if you’d like to find out more about Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting and Office Apps.