A successful IT system is one which delivers the right data, to the right people, in a timely manner.
Why choose panther to support your IT infrastructure:
- We work tirelessly to make sure we only offer the very best solutions available. We don’t mindlessly chase the latest fads, nor do we remain chained to the past with outdated technology. Instead we simply focus on finding the solutions which function most effectively.
- We always tailor our solutions to meet your requirements, not introducing more complexity than needed to achieve your goals, and always keeping focused on the business case for any infrastructure change.
- We conduct a full review of your infrastructure to develop a plan which takes all stages of the IT lifecycle into account, planning and budgeting for the future as accurately as possible by analysing past trends in both the IT industry and your primary vertical.
Whether it’s email hosting or a complex server farm, we have the experience to support you whilst not losing track of the real goal, helping to drive the success of your business.
Please get in touch for more information
A brief list of the IT infrastructure support services we offer:
- Internal network support (e.g cabling, routers, access points, switches, firewalls, virtual network infrastructure).
- External access support (e.g Point-to-Site and Site-to-Site VPNs, WAN, Radius, Edge, FTP, AD, MFA solutions and SSO integration, uptime monitoring).
- Fibre broadband and leased line services for UK mainland premises.
- Web hosting (shared, VPS and dedicated).
- Colocation datacenter support.
- Azure, Amazon AWS, Nutanix, Citrix and VMware solutions.
- Desktop virtualization and Hyper-Converged solutions.
- App and User Experience virtualization.
- Database and bespoke application development.
- Windows and Linux server support (including deployment, monitoring/management, maintenance, security, continuity etc).
- NAS support and file server support.
- Hot, Cool, and Glacier cloud storage.
- Hybrid-Cloud solutions.
- VOIP telephone systems, SIP trunks, phone numbers and domestic/international calling plans.
- Cloud collaboration, email and file syncing solutions such as Office 365, G-Suite and Dropbox.
- E-Signature solutions.